Fully understanding the process of purchasing and selling real estate in the Riviera Maya is what has driven Caribbean Realty Puerto Aventuras to successfully guide real estate purchasers and sellers for more than 20 years. Today, Caribbean Realty’s team is among the top Mexico real estate brokerages.
Each real estate transaction is guided by bi-lingual closing Attorneys firm who ensures the integrity of all of our closings from start to finish. We understand the local regulations regarding ownership of real estate in Mexico by national and foreign investors.
At Caribbean Realty we put our knowledge and experience to work for you. We are an independent brokerage, assuring our only interest is representing you in a safe, solid and secure real estate transaction.
In order to prepare your listing to be represented by Caribbean Realty Puerto Aventuras the following documents need to be shared with your Caribbean Realty Puerto Aventuras realtor either physically or electronically:
- Copy of the Fideicomiso or Escritura (Title)
- If owner is a Legal Entity, copy of the Legal Entity documentation and 2 forms of legal ID (Passport and Drivers License) for applicable partners, officers, members able to perform on its behalf.
- If owner is an individual, 2 forms of legal ID (Passport and Drivers License)
- 2 utility bills evidencing primary residence of Property Owner
- Copy of Last Property Taxes Paid
- Copy of Last Bank Trust Fees paid
- Copy of Current HOA, Maintenance and or Property Management Fees
- If in HOA, proof of current payment (amount and term covered)
- If property was originally purchased as a homesite. Property Tax Payment Receipt - Certificate of Indebtedness of State Public Construction - Certificate of Indebtedness of Municipal Public Construction - Certificate of Indebtedness of Water Service Supply - Property Tax I.d. (Cédula Catastral) - Certificate of lack of liens -Certificate of Indebtedness of Property Tax Payment - Receipt of payment of maintenance fees - Construction License - Certificate of Completion of Construction - Architectural plans - Payment of workers settlement with the Mexican Social Security Institute (Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social).
Note: It is highly recommended that all sellers obtain a Capital Gains study to know what the approximate tax will be upon sale of the property.